Thursday, October 31, 2013

Speak final assessment




Speak Final Assessment

         


            1.) Last year i had a huge project coming up in school. When he explained the project i was thinking to myself “ hell no i am not doing this.”  but there was also a part that was saying you should do this you need the grade for the quarter. Because he said if you dont do this project you would be failing or close to failing.  I got home and told my parents all about the project and that i wasnt doing it because it was to hard and long. They kept telling me i had to do it. i already had a bad grade in that class to. so i would really be failing if i didnt.  By the time my parents stopped talking i was really thinking about this project and the grade i had. i Ended up doing the project and getting a decent grade on it too. That is a time when i changed my mind because of peer pressure from my parents.  I felt good going against my inner voice. If i listened to my inner voice i would have failed that quarter horribly. Good thing i got the pressure from my parents.

           2.) This year, in a football game i almost got in a fight with another kid. This was during a freshman game. A game with all the freshman, obviously. But  i was playing defense at this moment. It was almost the end of the third quarter. The other team need a first down or it would be a turnover.  The play starts and the running back gets the toss out side to my side. i chop my feet and look at him. He is looking for the first down marker. I already know where is he gets closer and i get more speed towards him and BOOM. I hit him so hard.  He gets up and starts talking trash. My inner voice is telling me not to say anything back.  “Remember last time? what happened? flag right?” That kept running through my head and it kept telling me. i finally chose just to walk back to the huddle and tackle him again even harder.

         3.)

No comments:

Post a Comment