Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pearl value essay

Pearl Value Essay


Orange sunset wallpaper
    I have many valuable things and priceless things i have or see. My most valuable item of mine is probably my phone. The priceless moment would probably be the sun setting at the beach. Those are my two things i'm going to write about in my essay.
    My phone is by far one of my most valuable items i have purchased or have received in my life. My phone is valuable to me because i never had a phone like this before. I always had a little flip phone with a keyboard. I just got my new phone  maybe 1 month to 2 months ago. Also my phone goes everywhere with me. Where ever i am my phone is with me. i never let anyone hold my phone either. I'm so protected over it. If i ever lost or broke it i would be so lost. That is My valuable item and why it is.
    My priceless moment would probably the sunset at the beach i go to in the summer. I wish i could live to see it everyday. Just waking up or falling asleep to the sun setting or rising with the mixture of colors scattered in the sky to make a outstanding dreamscape.  Every year i go to Cape Cod for a mini family vacation. Our place we stay in is walking distance from the beach. Usually at least once we all walk to the beach at night to sit and watch the sun set. Most of the time the sky is red, orange, and yellow. It just looks outstanding. That is my priceless moment for many reasons.
   

My valuable item and my priceless moment have many things about them that i can compare with similarity and difference. First i will explain the similarities between my item and priceless moment. My phone and the dreamscape sunset in the cape dont really have much in common. One thing that is in common is i see them both. Even though i only see the sunset once a year it still counts.  As i see my phone everyday. Also they both can be remembered forever.  My phone can be remembered as my first smartphone and the sunset can be remembered as the best thing in cape cod.
    Now here are some differences between them both. One is that i can't use the sunset to call or text people as i can use my phone to. Well, obviously i use my phone to call or text. Second, The sunset doesnt mean as much to me as my phone does. If the sunset got lost i would really care. Its just a bonus at the beach. As in if i lost my phone i would cry forever because i would get a new one unless i bought one with my own money. Also if my phone and  the sun set were both separate pictures on a wall i would most likely comment on the  picture of the sunset then a picture of a phone. The picture of the sunset is so much more engaging than just a phone laying on a table. If i was a tourist or something viewing a museum  i would want to see pictures of phones over a beautiful sunset. Lastly, My phone is more valuable to me then the sunset at a beach in cape cod i only see once a year. Id rather have my phone then seeing a sunset once a year.
     
 My essay was about my most valuable item to me 

and a priceless moment. I compared both and 

explained which one is more valuable to me

 than the others and showed the differences and

the similarities between my phone and the sun set at the beach in cape cod i 

go to for a week a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment